As a member of RSCDS London you can enjoy the following benefits:
|→||Reduced rates at London Branch classes, dances, and events.|
|→||Four issues per year of our magazine, ‘The Reel’. This full colour magazine contains details of Branch activities, articles, CD reviews, letters, other events in the South East and more.|
|→||A 10% discount on items bought from the RSCDS shop.|
|→||Two issues per year of the RSCDS magazine ‘The Scottish Country Dancer’|
If you are already a member of the RSCDS via another Branch, you can become a member of London as a second Branch.
Annual Membership of the RSCDS and London Branch
Membership costs, dependent upon location are summarised below.
- Members may choose to receive The Reel in electronic format only or in hard copy.
- Joint membership is available for two members living at the same address.
- Discounts are available for younger members and for members of other branches wishing to become ‘second branch members’ of London Branch.
25 years +
|Adult Joint (2)
|2nd Branch||Reel only|
|UK: Paper Reel||£16||£22||£26||£44||£6||£6|
|Europe: Paper Reel||£22||£28||£32||£56||£12||£12|
|Rest of World: Paper Reel||£25||£31||£35||£62||£15||£15|
Please complete the form below to apply, renew, update your membership or to subscribe to The Reel.
On submitting the form an automated confirmation email will be sent and you will be directed to a page to make any payment required.
If you have already completed the form and not yet made any necessary payment, visit our Payments Page
Your address, telephone number and email address are required to enable us to contact you regarding any queries with your application.
RSCDS London complies with the current Data Protection guidelines
- RSCDS London has a lawful basis under the General Data Protection Regulations to process information in order to administer your membership
- The information provided by you in this form will be used solely for dealing with you as a member
- Your data will be stored and used in accordance with this policy.
If you prefer to pay by cheque, please print and complete the application form below and send with your cheque (made payable to RSCDS London Branch) to:
The Membership Secretary c/o 60 Bishop’s Wood, St Johns, Woking, Surrey GU21 3QB